Supplied in sections, each module is bolted down. Surface should already be suitable for bolting onto – preferably concrete.
Stand spacing – Recommended minimum stand spacing is 800mm, which is sufficient to park two cycles between double sided stands. This spacing allows the user to walk into the space while another cycle is parked against the adjoining stand and easily attach a cycle lock.
- Height – 770mm (+25mm)
- Galvanised Mild Steel Tube – 48mm Diameter
- Wall Thickness – 2mm
- Material Frame – 50x25mm Box Section Galvanised Mild Steel
- Standards – Mild steel galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009)
- Simple and easy to install
- 4/6/8/10/12 Cycles
- Bolt Bown (Fixings not included)