Resin for City Post Installation
The HILTI HIT-HY 200-A is the perfect injectable hybrid mortar for installing 6-8 City Posts into the ground using the anchor cup system.
- Cures at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Fast cure time
- In service temperature range up to 120°C short term / 72°C long term
- Suitable for dry and water saturated concrete
BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION
The look, feel and function of street furniture is vital to a successful project, and that's why we offer so many variations of colour and style. This also means that we build 80% of all items to order, specifically for you. Some items take longer to build than others, and either way we'll keep you fully informed right from the outset by setting out the expected delivery lead time on every product.
- Delivery is estimated and for guidance only. If you have a specific timeline you're working to please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this page is accurate, we can not be held responsible for any errors, typography or otherwise.
Illustrations and images are representational of typical styles and designs may vary.
Prices and specifications may alter without prior notice. Prices are subject to VAT
- 6 qty M8 x 100mm coach screws
- 6 qty M8 washers
- 6 qty 12mm x 60mm Rawl plugs
- Unique design for the City Post
- 4 qty M8 x 100mm coach screws
- 4 qty M8 washers
- 4 qty 12mm x 60mm Rawl plugs
- Polyethylene blow moulded design.
- EN 12899-1 Class R2 reflective sheeting.
- 1200mm high.