|Dimensions||300 × 194 × 1360 mm|
Red, Red | White Split, White
10 mph, 5 mph, Keep Left (D610), Keep Right (D610R), Mixed Use Path, No Entry (D616), Pass Either Side (D611), Segregated Path
Double Sided, Single Sided
Rotationally Moulded Polyethylene
BS 8408:2005 (Reflectivity)
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Pictor Minor Steel-Core Bollard
The TMP Pictor Minor Steel-Core bollard has been designed and tested to protect pedestrians and assets. The Pictor Minor bollard features a smaller sign face, ideal for use on shared cycle/ pedestrian routes.
- For perimeter protection, the Pictor Minor bollard has an anti-ram inner steel tube.
- Our bollards are built to last.
Use our Bollard Builder below to customise your bollard.
BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION
The look, feel and function of street furniture is vital to a successful project, and that's why we offer so many variations of colour and style. This also means that we build 80% of all items to order, specifically for you. Some items take longer to build than others, and either way we'll keep you fully informed right from the outset by setting out the expected delivery lead time on every product.
- Delivery is estimated and for guidance only. If you have a specific timeline you're working to please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this page is accurate, we can not be held responsible for any errors, typography or otherwise.
Illustrations and images are representational of typical styles and designs may vary.
Prices and specifications may alter without prior notice. Prices are subject to VAT
- Fully compliant to BS EN 12767 100:NE:4
- Concreted into the ground
- Steel plug plate is sold separately to protect socket when it is empty.
- For perimeter protection this bollard has an anti-ram inner steel tube.
- The Orion 150 is fitted with a 150mm tall reflective band at the top and optional 20mm reflective band at the base.
- Great visibility day and night.