A great alternative to the Mallatite DuraFlex, the Evo-N traffic bollard will rebound on impact and is fully compliant for use on UK roads. The perfect alternative to the SPS 360, the Evo-N traffic from TMP has been design to rebound in the event of a collision.
The NEW standard in Traffic Bollards
Retro-reflective self-righting bollard
The Evo-N traffic bollard is perfect for both town and rural locations. Typically used as a rebound “keep left” sign bollard the Evo-N is robust, passively safe and compliant to BS 8442:2015. The Design of the Evo-N is the “evolution” of the TMP Flecta bollard. The Flecta was the first ever RSRB bollard developed in the UK and remains a firm favourite with Local Authorities.
- Easy to install & maintain traffic bollard
- 12 Year 3M backed delamination warranty
- BS 8408:2005 & BS 8442:2015 compliant
- Independently MIRA tested to BS EN 12767:2007 – 100:NE:4
Great for Commercial or Highway Use
Made from rotationally moulded polyethylene, the non-illuminated sign face of the Evo-N bollard can be overlaid with any regulatory traffic sign for on highway, or any commercial design for car parks and business sites. Most of our traffic bollards are available in single or double-sided. It’s best to think of our bollards as a blank canvas, just let us know exactly what you need when you’re placing your order, and if you need any help, no worries, call us on 0208 744 8201.
Standing around a meter tall and displaying a 300mm sign make the EVO-N a highly visible and effective sign bollard.
The EVO-N has been both scientifically and real world tested to withstand impacts and return to an upright stance. The EVO-N has achieved BS EN 12767:2007 to 100:NE:4
The most durable rebound bollard available?
We recently tested the resilience and durability of our EVO-N traffic bollard against a 7 tonne JCB. On the day we hit the bollard time and time again. The EVO-N took every bit of punishment from the 7t heavy plant in this extreme test, and then stood straight back up again. If we’d continued the JCB would probably have run out of diesel before the EVO-N would have stayed down.
This this low speed extreme impact shows just how durable the EVO-N is. We’ve also carried out independent high speed impact testing with MIRA to BS EN 12767. The EVO-N bollard passed with flying colours achieving a rating of 100:NE:4. This combined with a 12yr delamination warranty and wide choice of installation options makes the EVO-N one of the most resilient and affordable traffic bollards on the market today.
- Recommended for all new installations.
- It's super easy to install, just concrete it in and bolt on your chosen bollard.
- Compatible with: Evo-MAX, Evo-N, Evo-S, Flecta, Heritage and Metro TMP Bollards
- Fits TMP or NAL 50x50 Retention Sockets
- Ideal for high risk areas where frequent bollard replacement is needed.
- 50x50 Retention Socket
- Fast and safe bollard installation and replacement
- More cost effective than traditional foundations
- Evo-N Rebound Traffic Bollard (RSRB)
Not Included, but available to add as extras: Cast-in cage, converter plate and retention socket adaptor.