IMPORTANT : It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure the fixings are suitable for the surface, and that the surface is sound/stable enough to securely anchor the product.
Bolt-Down FG Post Fixing Kit
This fixing kit is all that you need for bolting down a single FG Post.
- 4 qty M8 x 100mm coach screws
- 4 qty M8 washers
- 4 qty 12mm x 60mm Rawl plugs
BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION
The look, feel and function of street furniture is vital to a successful project, and that's why we offer so many variations of colour and style. This also means that we build 80% of all items to order, specifically for you. Some items take longer to build than others, and either way we'll keep you fully informed right from the outset by setting out the expected delivery lead time on every product.
- Delivery is estimated and for guidance only. If you have a specific timeline you're working to please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this page is accurate, we can not be held responsible for any errors, typography or otherwise.
Illustrations and images are representational of typical styles and designs may vary.
Prices and specifications may alter without prior notice. Prices are subject to VAT
- 100% steel
- Galvanised or Painted option
- Root Fixed or Bolt Down
- Made of flexible polyurethane
- Remaining flexible at very high and low temperatures (-28°C to +75 °C)
- TSRGD compliant
- UV resistant
- 1 year limited warranty
- 360° visibility
- Fast and efficient bolt-down installation.
- Install in just minutes with one person.
- No manual handling issues weighing just 4kgs
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Choice of colours.
- Incudes: 2 x kerb sections, 1 x base with 2 x posts.
- Highly visible
- UV, fuel and oil resistant
- Unique cloverleaf design, enabling self-righting from any angle.
- Fast installation