Bollard Conversion Plate
Our bollards can also be retrofitted to replace traditional base lit bollards, by using the Universal Conversion Plate, which allows easy installation without the need to excavate or remove the existing light box. The plates are manufactured from stainless steel and powder coated in matt black.
BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION
The look, feel and function of street furniture is vital to a successful project, and that's why we offer so many variations of colour and style. This also means that we build 80% of all items to order, specifically for you. Some items take longer to build than others, and either way we'll keep you fully informed right from the outset by setting out the expected delivery lead time on every product.
- Delivery is estimated and for guidance only. If you have a specific timeline you're working to please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this page is accurate, we can not be held responsible for any errors, typography or otherwise.
Illustrations and images are representational of typical styles and designs may vary.
Prices and specifications may alter without prior notice. Prices are subject to VAT
- Recommended for all new installations.
- It's super easy to install, just concrete it in and bolt on your chosen bollard.
- Comprising of 4 x M12 Coach bolts, washers, rawl plugs and caps.
- Compatible with: Evo-MAX, Evo-N, Evo-S, Flecta, Heritage and Metro TMP Bollards
- Fits TMP or NAL 50x50 Retention Sockets
- Ideal for high risk areas where frequent bollard replacement is needed.