Traffic Bollard Retention Socket
The TMP Retention Socket is the perfect foundation choice for bollards located in vulnerable areas that are prone to repeated knockdowns. Bollards can be installed and replaced in seconds, not only making it safer for the highway operatives but there are considerable traffic management and civils savings too!
- 50×50 Retention Socket
- Fast and safe bollard installation and replacement
- More cost effective than traditional foundations
|Dimensions||100 × 200 × 175 mm|
BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATION
The look, feel and function of street furniture is vital to a successful project, and that's why we offer so many variations of colour and style. This also means that we build 80% of all items to order, specifically for you. Some items take longer to build than others, and either way we'll keep you fully informed right from the outset by setting out the expected delivery lead time on every product.
- Delivery is estimated and for guidance only. If you have a specific timeline you're working to please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this page is accurate, we can not be held responsible for any errors, typography or otherwise.
Illustrations and images are representational of typical styles and designs may vary.
Prices and specifications may alter without prior notice. Prices are subject to VAT
NAL Retention Socket
Traffic Bollard Adapter Plate for TMP / NAL Retention Sockets
- Compatible with: Evo-MAX, Evo-N, Evo-S, Flecta, Heritage and Metro TMP Bollards
- Fits TMP or NAL 50x50 Retention Sockets
- Ideal for high risk areas where frequent bollard replacement is needed.
TMP Ground Socket For Street Bollards
- Fully compliant to BS EN 12767 100:NE:4
- Concreted into the ground
- Steel plug plate is sold separately to protect socket when it is empty.
Bollard Foundation Cage
- Recommended for all new installations.
- It's super easy to install, just concrete it in and bolt on your chosen bollard.
Traffic Bollard Conversion Plate from Haldo to TMP
- Stainless steel plate
- Quick installation
- Avoids costly excavation works
Bolt-Down Bollard Fixing Kit
- Comprising of 4 x M12 Coach bolts, washers, rawl plugs and caps.
There are no reviews yet.